Project Life 2013 - Week 35

OK, well here's where things started getting a bit busy and crazy and when I started thinking that I had too much on my plate and was a bit burnt out with scrapping regular 12x12 layouts in addition to doing Project Life and doing my own personal art journaling and on impulse sent private messages and emails to all of my design teams either stepping down or telling them that I'm slowing down... I did stay on some of my teams as freelance and some of my roles changed at some of my teams... I basically realized that I just can't do it all anymore, creating layouts, doing tutorials, and keeping up with Project Life... It was heartbreaking and put me in a major funk... so for the next few weeks my Project Life pages are pretty basic... I just wanted to get them done and not worry about inspiring anyone and I also wanted to finish up any of my requirements before heading to Scrapfest... it's not totally my style... but I'm happy to have at least recorded our memories and put it in album...


#selfie by The Lilypad Designers
additional product:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A Page Protector and journaling pens, Freckled Fawn and Studio Calico wood veneer, October Afternoon Tin Pins, Freckled Fawn and 2Peas arrow paper clip, Tiny Attacher, ATG tape runner, Glossy Accents, Studio Calico and Teresa Collins sequins, Smash Date Roller, Studio Calico stamp, Black Stazon Ink, Silhouette Portrait, White Cardstock, Dear Lizzy alpha stickers, American Craft Thickers

#selfie by The Lilypad Designers
additional product:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A Page Protector and journaling pens, Freckled Fawn and Studio Calico wood veneer, October Afternoon Tin Pins, Crate Paper Party Day Brads, Prima Camera paper clip, ATG tape runner, Glossy Accents, Studio Calico and Teresa Collins sequins, Studio Calico stamps, Black Stazon Ink, Silhouette Portrait, White Cardstock, Dear Lizzy alpha stickers


DISCLAIMER: As a creative team member for the aforementioned designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Some but not all of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free if I am on the designer's creative team. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment