Project Life 2013 - Week 34

I am totally obsessed with chalkboard right now... this is a trend I'm very happy to see and hopes stays around for a very long time... I've been loving seeing it a ton in the new Christmas lines and can't wait for December to get here so I can use it in my December Daily album!!!

For week 34, I decided to really focus on the chalkboard trend and played around with stencils and modeling paste and all sorts of fun stuff... I'm really loving how this spread turned out... especially that cupcake and hand doodling on the title card :)


you are loved journaling cards by Paislee Press
Mr Mister Journal Cards by Traci Reed
don't be afraid 3x4 life card by Sweet Elsie
4 3x4 life cards by Lori Whitlock
Carolyna Words font
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A Page Protectors and journaling pens, Signo White and Gold Journaling Pen, assorted washi tape, Fancy Pants Chalkboard tape, Studio Calico star stickers, Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops, Freckled Fawn and Studio Calico Wood Veneers, Simple Stories Typeset Stickers and alpha stickers, Amy Tangerine Thickers, 2Peas arrow paperclip, Crate Paper DIY Shoppe photo overlays, ATG tape, Tiny Attacher, Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart glitter, Maya Road chipboard

from where I stand journaling cards by Paislee Press
Mr Mister Journal Cards by Traci Reed
summer time 3x4 life card by Sweet Elsie
cupcake with decorations by Silhouette
4 3x4 life cards by Lori Whitlock
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A Page Protectors, Signo White and Gold Journaling Pen, assorted washi tape, Fancy Pants Chalkboard tape, Studio Calico star stickers, Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drops, Freckled Fawn and Studio Calico Wood Veneers, Simple Stories Typeset Stickers, Amy Tangerine Thickers, 2Peas arrow paperclip, Crate Paper DIY Shoppe photo overlays, ATG tape, Tiny Attacher, Glossy Accents, modeling paste, Heidi Swapp Color Shine


DISCLAIMER: As a creative team member for the aforementioned designers, I have received their products for free in return for creating and posting projects (digital layouts, hybrids projects, etc). Some but not all of the layouts you see here were done as requirements for these CTs, please be advised that the product used was indeed received for free if I am on the designer's creative team. Any additional advertising that I may do for them or for the stores with which they are affiliated is purely out of my dedication to these designers and the wish to see their business succeed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment